铁甲网首页 铁甲论坛 老外眼中的宝马展

发帖

评论

老外眼中的宝马展

john 2012-12-07

2252 6

China is different. Whenever, I am travelling to the Middle Kingdom (中国 in Mandarin characters pronounced as Zhōngguó), I am learning. Visiting the Bauma China 2012 gave me the opportunity to learn some new Chinese words. But more interesting for me was to see, when I strolled on the fairground, that Chinese machine builders are using increasingly CANopen networks in their high-end machines. Normally, it is not easy to see the embedded machine control systems. But there is one exception: Paving machines. Many of them using Moba’s CANopen sensors and operator panels mounted not inside the machine. This is why I like this application. The sensors are often in a yellow housing. Normally, the Moba logo is quit good visible. You can’t make better advertisements. Of course, there are competitors, also using yellow boxes and yellow CAN cables. But this is just a me-too marketing. Alfons Horn, whom I know since the early days of CiA, said to me, that Moba is not afraid about Chinese competitors trying to copy the CANopen products: “We are always a step ahead.” The Moba booth close to the CiA stand was always well visited. Chinese customers understand in the meantime that low prices don’t matter, if quality is not sufficient. Moba, since 20 years member of CiA, has established a subsidiary in Dalian with about 70 employers
China is different. A single party, the Communist Party of China, rules the People’s Republic in Far East. The government still owns some of the market leading construction machine builders: XCMG and Zoomlion. But there is also a private competitor at eye level: the Sany Group. The outdoor and the indoor presentations of Sany were impressive. The Chinese company bought in this Spring the German Putzmeister company and formed a second joint venture with the Austrian Palfinger company a couple of weeks ago. The success is impressive. No doubt: The Chinese construction machine manufacturers have closed the gap to the European and American ones. I am waiting for there commitment to drive technology. To be more precise: CANopen technology. This means, I am waiting for their CiA membership applications. But China is different, I know. Perhaps, they wait also. In this case, the bone has to go to the dog. In other words: CiA needs to present its services and membership benefits to them. I would appreciate, if some members would accompany me on this promotion tour.
图片
全部评论

已展示全部评论

为你推荐